Monday, December 2, 2013

Welcome to MY New Romance Novel Review Blog

Hello!

My name is R.J. Garside and I'm excited to be hosting this romance novel review blog. I am from Ontario, Canada and I have two boys under the age of two (yes, I am crazy). The first is teetering on the terrible two year mark and the other, is a little more than two months old. Have I mentioned that I may be a "little" crazy? 

I am an aspiring writer of spicy contemporary romance and also dark paranormal romance. Who knows in the future I may even dabble in New Adult and Urban Fantasy...only my brain knows! Put the emphasis on "aspiring". Hopefully someday soon I will be able to add "published" author to my list of accomplishments. 

I am a former newspaper sports reporter, where I met my former hockey player husband. In my spare time away from my boys and my writing, I love to visit a different world from dirty socks, diaper changes and belching contents. My escape is romance novels. 

I hope that you enjoy this blog and if you have any interest in my reviewing your book, please email me at rj at rjgarsideauthor dot com

Thanks!


R.J.


No comments:

Post a Comment